Re: [IPu] No, it's not the "full moon" ...

From: Janette Dunn
Date: 07/29/06 23:47:21
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPu] No, it's not the "full moon" ...

Hi Janette

I can identify with sorting out cupboards and having hypo's all day.
I did this Thursday and Friday  and spent both days having hypo's.  2 in
morning 2 in afternoon and another one before bed and woke up next morning
hypo.
Then yesterday I did a big fishtank clean which took three hours you guessed
it hypo all evening.    When grocery shopping I turn my pump down 50% for 3
hours.  Think I will try that when cleaning the fish tank and doing
cupboards.

Have a good day  kindest regards Helen.

stampa_chubbi_en_by_im.gif]