[IPu] Fw: [IP] MM RT Sensor Question for Sensor Users

From: "George E Eberhardt" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] MM RT Sensor Question for Sensor Users

Kristin Fleschner said
"I am now testing the RT with my Paradigm 522. The Minimed rep told me
 that the sensor would turn off 3 days after the first calibration. Have any
of you
used the MM Sensor with your pump for longer than 3 days?"

At the three day mark, you just unplug the sensor from the transmitter, and
then go through the new sensor routine.  So far I have had up to 9 days a
sensor.  I probably would have got more, but I am having problems with the
glue  that holds the transmitter (I am allergic to it).  I am now waiting
 for some samples from MiniMed.

 Good Luck

 George Eberhardt
 (732)224-8988