From: "Nan Humphrey" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: [IP] Catty problem

 I routinely wear my pump on the outside and have been surprised how many
people
have asked me if it was an insulin pump. The other morning I awoke to find
my
cat had chewed through my tubing. It was in 2 pieces. My blood sugar was
over
350! Now I make sure at night I tuck my tubing under and in a pocket in
undershorts.
Nan