[IPu] Fw: [IP] Glucose database

From: "Jerry & Kristin" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:24 AM
Subject: [IP] Glucose database

I recently mentioned that I had a database for Excel for keeping records for
glucose, A1C etc and received many responses asking for it and decided to
send
it to Michael and he put it on the website for all to be able to use.  You
can
find it here on this page  http://insulin-pumpers.org/logbook.html  titled
Jerry's logbook.  If you have any questions on it let me know.  Part of it
is
from examples I found and decided to expand it to allow me to keep better
records.  Hope you enjoy using it and feel free to do what you want to it
and
any ideas on making it better are more than welcome.
Jerry