[IPu] Fw: [IP] inhaled insulin and the pending Veto

From: "Beverly P White" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] inhaled insulin and the pending Veto

 Eric, studies have shown some people start having lung problems with
inhaled
insulin (no, I can't find them right now with my MS brain) and there is no
long
term research on what will happen to the lungs. I do know that it is hard to
live without your lungs and they were not designed for long term inhaled
medicines or anything else.......just my .02 but I would never consider
putting
my daughter on it.

 Bev