[IPu] Fw: [IP]Results of Cataract Surgery

From: "Shirley Beggs" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:02 AM
Subject: RE: [IP]Results of Cataract Surgery

 Lisa Ann - Glad to hear that things went well.  When will they schedule
your
left eye?   I will have my left eye done in August.  I have had a vitrectomy
and lots of laser in that eye so am a little concerned.   My heart isn't
very fond of any type of procedure either so I'll be thankful when it's
over.  How long do you have to do the eye drops?    The doctor said we would
have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to give the left eye a long recovery time and then
will do my right.   Keep us posted on how you are doing!

 Shirley, dx 1954 age 5, Animas 1250 10/2005