[IPu] Channel 9 News (Sydney) ... Last Friday (I think) ?

Hi All,
Did anyone see the piece on T1 and a "New Treatment" LOL
 ... called an Insulin Pump  on the 6pm Channel 9 News?

I nearly fell off my chair  ... there was a little girl talking about the
improvement in her life with a Pump and Diabetes Australia saying they want
the Govt to fund Pumps because lots of people can't afford them ... amazing !

Anyway ... to Animas who got this one on the telly ... good work !
Warm Regards,
Janette