[IPu] Insulin Sensitivity After Exercise

Hi All,

Looking for some advice / others experiences ...

Out walking the dog for about an hour the other night.
Hadn't exercised for 2 days.
So I turned my Pump basal down, got my Glucose upto 10
then walked and came back at 5.7 which I was happy with.
So I cut my bolus by 25% for dinner afterwards (this usually
works if I'm exercising regularly).

No ... instead I hypo'ed at 2.8 a few hours later ... Ho Hum ..

What do you find works for you in these situations ??

I'm thinking next time I have been for a while, I'll try 40% bolus reduction
for dinner ???

Warm Regards,

"Dog Walker"