Re: [IPu] Extracts from V6 485 main list

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Reed" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Cc: <email @ redacted>

Dear Alan,

So sorry about your latest health problems but, as you say, if they would do
something about the cost of these ancilliaries things would be better.

I got Guy Barnett's email site today and wrote to him and asked if he was
making any progress.
Of course, they're  not sitting at the moment but I suppose they will

If you want it it is

   senator email @ redacted

Get better soon and best of luck.

By the way I heard from your friend George Lovelace  and found out he was a
Texan.   Good stuff.

Doris Millar