Re: [IPu] Extracts from V6 485 main list

Dear Alan,

Regarding cover for infusion sets, I have contacted my local M.P., a female
who came to visit me in my home wherein I showed her the infusion in place .
She was quite impressed and wrote to Minister for Health, Kay Patterson.
This didn't seem to have much effect, but at least she tried.

Kay Patterson was on A.B.C. talk back  radio a couple of week ago talking
about health, what
 else and I managed to get an airing.   She gave me a good hearing and
sounded quite positive, for a politician.   She told me to contact Guy
federal member in Tasmania, Senator I think.
I rang him and he is a pump user and said he was working hard to get
something done on this matter.

I think all of us pump users and anyone else who wants to help should  get
off their posteriers and speak to their politicians, etc.

For a retiree on a fixed income the cost of these infusion sets is quite
You say it is under official consideration but how long does this take?

Doris Millar.