[IPu] Messages taken from the Main List V6 483

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:30:56 EDT
For your interest. If you would like to comment on the contents please reply
through the ip-aus list.
Alan Reed

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] coffee shops

 The calorie and carb content for coffee drinks can be found at
calorieking.com.  Click on the right where it says fast foods.  The
is one example for a cold caramel frappucino from Starbucks.  I knew it must
be loaded with sugar, but whoa....
   Top - Fast-Foods & Restaurants - Starbucks
Blended Beverages: Frappuccino. Caramel
per     grande, 16 fl.oz tall, 12 fl.oz venti, 20 fl.oz fl. oz mL
Calories 350 cals
Total Fats 9 g Sugars 51 g
Carbohydrates 61 g Cholesterol 35 mg
Protein 6 g Sodium 290 mg