[IPu] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from ["Kim Baker" <email @ redacted>]

I use the Advantage Complete and find its screen very useful. The
disadvantage is that the computer program is expensive, but then with the
screen options there is little need for them. I do not know about the Esprit
but the Advantage will be replaced by the suppliers free of charge if you
have any problems and usually they will send you a replacement model the
next day when you ring them. It could be worth you ringing them on 1800 251
816 as they may send you a meter free of charge if you tell them how many
tests you do daily and your use of an insulin pump.
I rang them from hospital one day when I dropped my meter and they had a new
one delivered the same day.
Alan Reed
By the way was there a mix up on your email address?