[IPu] Chapter from Ragnar Hanas Book : On Line

Hi Luke and all,

www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_06_boo.htm#hanas

This chapter from Ragnar Hanas' book "Insulin Dependent Diabetes in Children,
Adolescents and Adults"
provides a good explanation of why Pumps provide better control than MDI.

Yeh well ... I like a real Pancreas that did all this stuff, but my manual one
(Insulin Pump) will do until then.

I still believe that sometime in my lifetime, scientists will be able to use
my DNA to regrow my Islet cells
and trick (or teach) my autoimmune system to leave them alone !!

Warm Regards,
Janette