Re: [IPu] Re: Exercise

Wow, that's very intersting! I did not even consider that time of day
could have such an effect. I might try a morning exercise regime & see
if I get better results.It would be great to avoid high BSL's & this
might be the way, thanks again,Ildi.

Ildiko Kerry
Laboratory Technician
School of Medical Sciences
RMIT
Bundoora Campus
Po Box 71
Bundoora 3083
Victoria Australia
Tel 99257348
Fax 94678589
email @ redacted

>>> email @ redacted 01/25/05 9:49 am >>>
Hi   I have found the best time for me to excercise is first thing in
the
morning.   I go on my elliptical for half an hour before breakfast  and
only
have half my usual breakfast bolas.
My Bg's remain good.
But  I found if I excercise in the afternoon whether it be before lunch
or
dinner  my Bg's always go up to 20 I don't even lower my basal or
bolases.
Just seems I can't excercise in the afternoon.  Even going for a walk
in the
afternoon does the same thing.  So I excercise in the morning.  Thats
just
me.  Regards Helen.