Re: [IPu] update & more advise for site failure

> Hi and thank you to everyone who posted suggestions for me.
> Nurse/Educator suggested possible reaction to Humalog so suggested
> change to Novo Rapid. Endo is away and G.P knows nothing of this insulin
> that I now have.  Can anyone help as far as dosage?  We have no idea if
> it is a straight replacement or needs reducing or increasing by a
> ration.  I guess it's trial and error like usual.  Any ideas from those
> who are experienced would be great.  Thanks.
>
> Vanessa.

The activity is "supposed" to be the same. Reports from other pumpers
that have change suggest that the variation may be "0" to as much as
25-30% decrease in basal (and a corresponding increase in your carb
ratio) if you are "lucky" enough to be a little resistant to humalog.
My daughter turned out to be on the high end, others have seen no
change at all.

Michael