[IPu] update & more advise for site failure

Hi and thank you to everyone who posted suggestions for me.  Nurse/Educator
suggested possible reaction to Humalog so suggested change to Novo Rapid.
Endo is away and G.P knows nothing of this insulin that I now have.  Can
anyone help as far as dosage?  We have no idea if it is a straight
replacement or needs reducing or increasing by a ration.  I guess it's trial
and error like usual.  Any ideas from those who are experienced would be
great.  Thanks.

Vanessa.