Re: [IPu] Re: Exercise

Hi   I have found the best time for me to excercise is first thing in the
morning.   I go on my elliptical for half an hour before breakfast  and only
have half my usual breakfast bolas.
My Bg's remain good.
But  I found if I excercise in the afternoon whether it be before lunch or
dinner  my Bg's always go up to 20 I don't even lower my basal or bolases.
Just seems I can't excercise in the afternoon.  Even going for a walk in the
afternoon does the same thing.  So I excercise in the morning.  Thats just
me.  Regards Helen.