[IPu] Pump/Infusion sets for sale

I have the following for sale:

Minimed Silhoutte Infusion Sets.

8 x Boxes MMT-371 43" (110 cm) Full set.

80 complete sets in total (about 20 weeks supply).

All have expiry dates in 2006 or 2007.

 Retail price is US$110 per box. I will sell for US$50 per box (incl postage) or
US$350 for all 8
boxes.

Minimed 507C Insulin Pump.

 Perfect working order. No longer under warranty, but serviced by Medtronic in
2004.

Multiple basal rates, square wave/dual wave bolus.

Belt clip and leather case included. US$150.

 I am selling these items because I have switched to Lantus and am no longer
using pump therapy.
 Please email me at email @ redacted for further information or to discuss
purchase.

Geoff Morphew