Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:53:53 +1100 (EST)
From: Isobel Hannan
Subject: pumping at the beach?
To: IP Aus

 What do other pumpers do in the surf? Do you put some sort of special tape over
the site? We're going to the coast again in January, but this time for a week
and I'd rather not have to go back to using protophane and multiple injections
for that week... (although we will take protophane as well as novorapid and lots
of syringes or a pen just in case)

Isobel - mum of 14-yr-old Kristal