Date:          Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:40:55 +0000
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       [IPk] Good news

My PCT has decided to fund consumables for those who have already funded
their own pumps. Woohoo! Today I placed my first order with Disetronic for
which the PCT will be invoiced, and I've also just had a call from one of
the PCT directors telling me to forward him all my invoices since I got my
pump (July last year) so that I can be reiumbursed!

I would like to think that the letters I (and others like me) wrote to the
PCT helped to convince them to make this decision. Thanks to INPUT for all
the information they provided.

Karen (feeling very happy!)