[IPu] Re: Welcome to the IP-AUS list of Insulin-Pumpers

Whilst I would not say pumping in Australia is exotic as I understand that
there are something like 800 people using them but we are rather thinly
spread over a large land mass. The cost of their use here and in New Zealand
has to be covered by the individual even though, as I am sure you would
agree, their use is saving the commonwealth a lot of money due to the
reduction in secondary complications. Another problem is that we do not have
any notable lobbyist.
Any chances that you, or some of your contacts, could be of help?