Re: [IPu] IP AUS Only ? / NDSS Infusion Subsidy One day ... ?

I've heard via a diabetes grapevine I am semi-attached to that :

"The CEO of Medtronic Oz told me a couple of days ago that "an announcement
is imminent" - I replied that we've been told that for the last 2 years by
the bureaucrats and politicians but she said that this was for real, so
perhaps February will be the time. "

That post was made on New Year's Eve ... but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Still, in my early days of pumping, not even the pumps were covered, so for
me, this has been a big improvement!