Re: [IPu] IP AUS Only ? / NDSS Infusion Subsidy One day ... ?

Re membership the change I made was to put all members of IP-AUS on the
daily mail list. I thought that it might get a bit of activity going.
Unfortunately it had no effect. Unless we can get some activity going we can
never as a group be an effective lobbying force.
After 4 years waiting for infusion sites and reservoirs to get coverage by
NDSS, if I live long enough my opinion is that I shall see snow fall in
Sydney first.