From: "HKC" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:11 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: Ontario Diabetes Action Partnership

 Thanks for the info & link Mike, it is very interesting, will definitely be
looking into this more. This is a must read for anyone in Ontario.

 Mike wrote:
HI folks,

For those of you living in Ontario, or in Canada I urge you to check out the
Information on the Ontario Diabetes Action Partnership. There are several
documents posted on the site that will give you an idea of what ODAP is
asking the Provincial Government for in terms of government support for
Insulin Pumps and supplies. Please take the time to read these documents.

With a spring budget coming soon now is the time to let your MPP know that
you support our efforts   All questions can be directed to the address given
on the web site. The site can be found at  .
http://www.collinscreations.ca/ODAP

 Mike Hamilton Area Insulin Pumpers