From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
On Behalf Of Chris Precey
Sent: Friday, 25 February 2005 12:40 p.m.
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPu] Fw: [IP] The "Little Company Who Could" gets a
Powerful Partner

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

Justin

There is going to be a Diabetes Expo in Paraparaumu next month and the
Wellington area territory manager for Smiths Medical will be there with
the Cozmo, so I intend finding out more for my own curiosity. I know the
territory manager quite well. All four pump distributors in NZ will be
at the Expo.

Chris