[IPu] site failures

Hi Shona, I have had the same recent experience with site failures.  For me
the answer was most definitely changing from Humalog to Novorapid.  Really
surprised me that after so many years on one type of insulin I could just
suddenly develop an allergy.  For any of you following my saga I am up and
running with my new H-Tron and have the best control I have had in years!
Hope it all works out for you.

Vanessa.