Re: [IPu] Fw: Kids Pumping the Good News

 Thanks Janette,
                        I will see my doc in about 2months time so i shall
know a bit more then,in the mean time i shall talk with my dE and do
somemore reasearch on the net, and my books arrive in the next week or so
hopefully.  Cheers Dave

Hi Dave (and interested others),

I was on email to a Ped Endo at John Hunter Childrens Hospital
today and asked about kids on Pumps.

John Hunter now have 60 kids on Pumps and are putting all newly
  diagnosed toddlers on Pumps (if possible).

Isn't this just AMAZING (AND WONDERFUL) !!

I am so enthralled I have begun contacting ALL Childrens Centres
  to follow up the number of kids on Pumps accross the country.

Warm Regards,

Janette

PS. Dave if you have problems locating a "Pump Friendly" Endo for Ben,
John Hunter have given me the name of an Endo in Brisbane
at the Mater Hospital.