[IPu] change from Minimed to Disetronic

Thanks to everyone who gave me advise last week re site failures.  A few
days after changing to Novorapid my Minimed 507c died and I was devastated
to realise I would have to return to MDI due to lack of finances!
Fortunately I have now been funded into a new H-Tron plus V100 and was
wanting to know from current users any tips.  I've had training today but
it's always nice to hear from actual users also.

Cheers,
Vanessa.