Re: [IPu] Fw: [IP] What do you know about Insulet (FDA clearance today)

I'm curious to see a picture of their planned pump. Animus has paid
millions for the micropump patent so presumably the Omnipump is going
to be larger than the Animus one. I also believe the Animus pump is
planned to be semi-disposable.