Re: [IPu] Hypos

  Janette,

The glucose tabs I use each have 4g of carbohydrate in
then. They come in a little tube and you can buy
refills for the tube. ( I live in the US right now so
I'm not sure if you can get them in Australia - I get
mine at Target). For me the " not so good taste "
helps to prevent me from overcorrecting a hypo. ( My
other alternative is my Mum sends me Minties !!!! )

Janet
Virginia Beach, Virginia ( anxiously awaiting my
return to Perth )