Re: [IPu] Jelly Beans ?

Hi Janette

I buy Glucojel jelly beans from the chemist - they're a bit bigger than
standard ones, so 4 of them do the job for me (I think 4 have 12g CHO, but
don't have a pack handy to check, I put them all in a small plastic
container in my handbag) - and they are pretty yummy! They cost a little
bit more than the ones at the supermarket, but they're worth it in my opinion!