  From: Janette Dunn
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 7:03 PM
  Subject: [IPu] Jelly Beans ?

  Hi Everyone,

  Are you using Jelly Beans for Hypos ?  I am having increasing difficlties
  finding them in "standard" size ... (think it has something to do with all
  those Harry Potter Books / Movies).

  Today I bought black "standard" size Jelly Beans and other flavours ...
only
  available in "little" Jelly Beans.  I got out the scales and weighed them.
  Seems that 12 little Jelly Beans = 6 Black standard ones.  I am soooooo ...
  sick of black ones !!!

  Maybe I'm behind the times ... what's everyone else using for lows ???????

  Janette