[IPu] Jelly Beans ?

Hi Everyone,

Are you using Jelly Beans for Hypos ?  I am having increasing difficlties
finding them in "standard" size ... (think it has something to do with all
those Harry Potter Books / Movies).

Today I bought black "standard" size Jelly Beans and other flavours ... only
available in "little" Jelly Beans.  I got out the scales and weighed them.
Seems that 12 little Jelly Beans = 6 Black standard ones.  I am soooooo ...
sick of black ones !!!

Maybe I'm behind the times ... what's everyone else using for lows ???????