Re: [IPn] Home stretch

Good Morning, I've copied yesterday's message again since the silence
around the IP office has been deafening this morning. There is still
a $791 gap to fill so that we can bring the Winter pledge drive to a
close. If you think someone else will contribute and that you don't
need to, don't hold your breath. It's up to you, if you've been
planning on making a pledge and just haven't got around to it, now is
the time.