[IPu] Pumping help

Dear Everyone,

My Federal member of parliament is coming
personally to see me this Friday morning.   I rang
her office after reading one of the pieces in the
digest and it seems to be happening.  I might add
that we live in, what I would term, a marginal seat.

As she is female I will give her the full treatment with a look see at what we
have to do, delicately
I hope.
Diabetes Australia have sent to me a couple of case studies which I hope she
will read.
I had a reply from the Minister of Health's office and it really was
If we all could approach our Federal members, marginal seats of not,
we may be able to get something done about the cost of these