Re: [IPu] Sydney pumps on!! (and the rest of Oz)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hickeys Earthmoving"
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 6:31 PM
Subject: [IPu] Sydney pumps on!! (and the rest of Oz)

> G'day mates!  Allan did you set this up.  It's great. I found the best
thing
> about the pump is that yes, you can fix highs quickly and I am in so much
of a
> pattern, that I can predict my sugars now nearly all day.  I had one high
> today and the rest were fine.  I don't tend to eat much different stuff,
> prefering a routine in my diet.

My diet hasnt changed much either although I am eating more foods based on
the GI ..  my meal times have changed  a lot:)

I also have fibromialgia and IC which is
> interstitial cystitis.

What is fibromialgia?
(many terms to learn)

 I am currently doing crystal therapy and will
> eventually get rid of all my ailments.

In what way would crystal therapy do this?

Anne