Re: [IPu] Sydney pumps on!! (and the rest of Oz)

Your not wrong, after a very long gestation period IP-AUS is up and running.
Most of the delay was due to problems I had including moving house, having
an ulcer on my toe, having the toe removed, angio-plasty and finally damage
to one optic nerve.  I am however firing on all cylinders so lets get this
group on the road all over Australia, not forgetting having our good Doctors
(with their approval) included on the Web Site list. Maybe we could arrange
local meetings either in our homes or at the DA base's.
By the way you are now a member of IP-AUS but would you send me a 'Profile'?
Alan Reed.