[IPu] Sydney pumps on!! (and the rest of Oz)

G'day mates!  Allan did you set this up.  It's great. I found the best thing
about the pump is that yes, you can fix highs quickly and I am in so much of a
pattern, that I can predict my sugars now nearly all day.  I had one high
today and the rest were fine.  I don't tend to eat much different stuff,
prefering a routine in my diet.  I also have fibromialgia and IC which is
interstitial cystitis.  I am currently doing crystal therapy and will
eventually get rid of all my ailments.

Keep on pumping.