[IPu] Fw: Subject: [IP] help with trigger finger

From: "John & Pam" <email @ redacted>
To: "Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:24 PM
Subject: Subject: [IP] help with trigger finger

 Hi Cynthia,

 I had 2 fingers operated on in 1982, total success.  In 2004 I had another
finger surgicaly released after trying cortizone injections (6 month fix),
and two weeks ago I had another finger fixed.  I found that cortizone
injections did not last for me.  I was concerned about the trigger coming
back so spoke to my surgeon about this and he told me that the trigger that
was released would not return but there was always the chance that a
different trigger in another joint on the same finger could
occurhopefully not!  My advice:  find a hand surgeon who understands DM and
how we need special care.  Note:  I had surgery for adhesive capusulitus 2 =
months ago and with physical therapy am doing better than Ive done in
years!!  Surgery seems to work the best for my body..YMMV!  Good luck in
whatever approach you choose. If you have more questions contact me off IP.
Pam