[IPn] a slow day

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

Yesterday's $250 challenge from NYC received only a single matching
contribution as of 9:30 Sat evening PST. We really have to do better
than that people. Insulin Pumpers pledge drives raise the majority of
the money that pays the bills. If you think the internet is free, I
can assure you that it's not and that the IP bills must be paid every
month. If you think "the other guy" will make a contribution or
you're just putting it off, then it's time to visit the web site
donor page and make YOUR donation

This year, ~450 of our almost 4000 members have made a contribution
to help support YOUR web forum. 100 of those folks have done so in
the last 3 weeks. If you are financially able, it is YOUR TURN to
help out and make your annual contribution of $10 or more. We still
have another $2500 to go for this pledge drive and a number of
challenges to help us get there.

And.... yep, I'm here at IP at 9:30 on Saturday night, working to get
things done so IP will be there for you Monday morning.

A word of encouragement to the membership from those of you that
value IP and have made a contribution might help give a little push.

Why is IP important to YOU?

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====