[IPn] good news

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

I'm happy to tell you that we are well past the half way point for
the Summer Pledge drive with a total so far today of over $3300. I do
believe we are well on the way toward making our goal of $6000 for
the quarter. There are presently almost $600 in challenges that when
matched should put us in the home stretch.

So far during this pledge drive over 100 forum members have made
contributions to help support Insulin Pumpers, joining the over 450
members that have made a donation in the last year to help bring
Insulin Pumpers to YOU. I remind you that with almost 4000 members,
raising the money needed for Insulin Pumpers would be a piece of cake
(4.5 unit bolus please) if all would chip in just a small amount,
less than a dollar a month. If you are financially able, please do
your share, don't leave the heavy lifting to others. Insulin Pumpers
is dedicated to helping those with diabetes live a better life NOW,
TODAY, and solving the day to day problems that all of us affected by
diabetes must deal with every day whether you are Type 1 or Type 2 or
the parent or loved one of someone that has diabetes.

WE HAVE A CHALLENGE 1) to help each other 2) to match a very generous
gift from NEW YORK CITY of $250.

Your donation of $10, $20 or more will be matched dollar for dollar
by NEW YORK and will be double the benefit for your friends at
Insulin Pumpers. Somehow we must achieve our goal for this pledge
drive. Your contribution will help.

For those residents of the US where I can mail a thank you gift,
there are some nice thank you gifts for your donation of $15 or more
provided by the folks at Novo Nordisk, Minimed and Disetronic. Please

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====