[IPn] report on progress

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

A brief update on the progress of the Summer Pledge Drive. In two
days we will be half way through the month yet we have so far raised
only $1,453 toward our goal for the quarter of $6,000. Many of your
fellow members have given generously, however they can not do it
without the help of the rest of the group. Yesterday there was a
single on-line contribution and none today. I know we can and must do
better than that.

If you are new to Insulin Pumpers, pledge drives occur quarterly and
while a bit of a pain in the *&%@, are a necessity. Many other methods
have been tried but none work nearly as well as asking those of you
that enjoy and benefit daily from the Insulin Pumpers forums to pitch
in to help support our financial needs. They are modest and would be
entirely taken care of if our 3700+ members would each chip in less
than $10 per year. Not everyone can or does contribute so please be
generous and make a contribution.

There are three ways you can help immediately with this pledge drive:

1) You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive
or 2) you can make a continuing donation every month for a year by
pledging $10 or $20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful
because it provides a predictable steady income that we can count on.

3)If you would like to do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more
to the list membership which they must match with their individual
donations. A challange gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise
money. Challenging the membership to match your contribution has
always brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers

We still need another $10 to match Arlington, VA's, challenge from
Friday. Please help out by making a pledge today.

To make a single donation,  or to provide even more support with a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

email @ redacted