[IPn] business sponsors

Insulin Pumpers fund raising drive has been going well. With your
help we've raised $40 in matching funds toward Arlington, VA's, $100
challenge. My thanks go out to all of you for helping to support
Insulin Pumpers and to all that have helped raise almost $1300 toward
our quarter goal of $6000.

We still have $60 to go to match VA's challenge and I have received
another challenge that will have to be matched so the funds can be
made available to Insulin Pumpers. Won't those of you who are able,
please add your donation to the over 900 contributions by over 430 of
our members in the last year and help MATCH the remaining challenges
and bring the fund raising drive to a close early. With almost 4000
members of the forum only a small contribution is needed from each of
you to meet our pledge drive goals.

In addition, with your help we can shorten the pledge drive and
hopefully even raise a few extra dollars. Many business leaders have
programs to give to charity and I ask that you check with your
employeer to see if they will either provide a matching gift to
yours, make a challenge or gift to Insulin Pumpers to help us raise
funds.

Print out this letter as a reminder.

##################################
Dear Friend,

You are invited to join a select group of business leaders who
support Insulin Pumpers, a world wide non-profit agency dedicated to
helping those with diabetes live better lives by helping to solve the
everyday problems of living with diabetes.

Your generous contribution will help us continue to bring this
service to the thousands of Insulin Pumpers members across North
America and around the world. You can help by:

Making a contribution of $250, $500, $1000 or more to the Summer
pledge drive as a direct contribution or a matching challenge. Every
gift you make goes to the benefit of the adults and children with
diabetes. We need these funds and can't get them without your help.

Please give us your support, today. As you consider this request, keep
in mind that our work benefits all of those with diabetes.

I look forward to welcoming you to our family of supporters.

With most sincere personal thanks,

Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director

#####################################

To make an your on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using
our secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to
http://www.allaboutgiving.org/

Others should go first to
http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers