[IPn] day 8

Today is the 8th day of our Summer pledge drive, almost a quarter of
the way through.... we've raised a little over $900 so far including
$100 toward yesterday's challenge of $250 from San Francisco. Can you
help close the gap?? We need to raise at least $150 to complete the
San Francisco challenge.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support to continue to serve you. If you
are financially able, please consider a gift to Insulin Pumpers
today. We still have a ways to go with our pledge drive so if you've
been waiting to contribute..... just putting it off because you were
busy doing something else, take a few moments right now to make a
pledge of $10, $20 or more.
To make a donation, or to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers
visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

My best regards,