[IPn] off to a good start

Dear Friends of Insulin Pumpers,

The pledge drive is off to a pretty good start with 3 contributions
already from yesterday's first pledge request. Our objective, as with
previous pledge drives, is to raise $2000 in on-line contributions
for each month of the quarter for a total of $6000. That means that
we need to raise ~$200 per day for the month of August to meet our

By making your donation to Insulin Pumpers, you contribute to an
organization dedicated to the active, ongoing welfare and better
quality of life for everyone with diabetes. Make a donation today and
have the value doubled while a MATCHING donation is still available
from Massachusetts $100 challenge.

You can make an anonymous gift, a pledge in your name, or in the name
of a loved one. I hope you will send your contribution today.

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

Insulin Pumpers