RE: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in Melbourne, Australia?

Hi Janette,

Please note that me requesting others to purchase the pump supplies on my
behalf was neither for getting any discounts nor was to break any laws. I had
just made a request to fellow Aussie members to help me get the supplies as I
thought I would have to get prescriptions each time I ordered the supplies
which might not be so easy task in a foreign country.

I hope you understand my concern!

Thanks,
Rupesh

> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in Melbourne,
Australia?
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:51:06 +1000
>
> Thanks Janette for clearing that up. I really appreciate your involvement
with
> this group.
>
> :)
> Lynette Wamsteker

On
>   Behalf Of Rupesh Patel
>   Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2013 11:20 PM
>   To: email @ redacted
>   Subject: RE: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in Melbourne,
>   Australia?
>
>   Hi Janette & Lynette,
>
>   Thank you so much for the reply. For me the biggest issue is getting a
>   prescription for the supplies.
>
>   Can anyone please purchase the supplies on my behalf in Melbourne and
then
>   can collect it personally. If required I will pay the money in advance.
>
>   Thanks,
>   Rupesh
>
>   > From: email @ redacted
>   > To: email @ redacted
>   > Subject: Re: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in
>   > Melbourne,
>   Australia?
>   > Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:37:24 +1000
>   >
>   > Oh. Sorry. Thanks for clearing that up Janette.
>   >
>   > Rupesh - good luck with getting pump supplies. I hadn't considered how
>   > difficult it must be getting pump supplies in your situation. I hope
>   Janette's
>   > suggestions work out for you.
>   >
>   > :)