RE: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in Melbourne, Australia?

Hi Janette & Lynette,

Thank you so much for the reply. For me the biggest issue is getting a
prescription for the supplies.

Can anyone please purchase the supplies on my behalf in Melbourne and then I
can collect it personally. If required I will pay the money in advance.

Thanks,
Rupesh

> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPu] MM 508 supplies - direct purchase shops in Melbourne,
Australia?
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:37:24 +1000
>
> Oh. Sorry. Thanks for clearing that up Janette.
>
> Rupesh - good luck with getting pump supplies. I hadn't considered how
> difficult it must be getting pump supplies in your situation. I hope
Janette's
> suggestions work out for you.
>
> :)
> Lynette Wamsteker