[IPu] Fw: [IPp] Re: [IPp} trip to the beach

From: "Julie Lassig" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: [IPp] Re: [IPp} trip to the beach

 For what it's worth, I have an active 16 year old
daughter who spends a lot of time in a bikini during
the summer. She almost always uses her upper buttock
for her site during the summer so it's hidden. She
likes using the sil-serter with the silhouette because
it gives her the most reach. In the winter she
frequently uses her upper thighs, but high enough so
that the site isn't below her volleyball shorts. I let
her use whatever site or set she wants; I just keep
her informed about what is available, and she chooses.
She loves the silhouettes.

Julie - Mom of Michaela age 19, and Briana age 16
(diag. at 15)pumping Cozmo since 8/05