[IPu] Fw: [IPp] trip to the beach (or Advice for parents of 12 year olds) !

From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: [IPp] trip to the beach

 Thanks for all the advice that everyone has given me.  It sounds like it
will
be so much easier to go to the beach with a pump.  My next question is how
do
I get my daughter to try inserting her site in the upper buttock?  She does
all her own insertions manually using the Comfort sets.

 Vanity will take care of it. Just be patient.

 Michael

 I doubt that she'll
let me near her to do them for her and I'm not sure I could. How do I get
her
to attempt it, and how does she insert back there by herself?  (She's
right-handed.)  I think she would much prefer having her site hidden under a
two-piece bathing suit, though.

 Jana
Mom to Marina, age 12, dx'd 8/2003, pumping Cozmo 2/2005