[IPu] Disetronic D-Tronplus bolas

Re the new D-Tronplus pump, can anyone tell me what is  meant by their:
'scroll bolus: program your insulin delivery with variable  amounts.'
'extended bolus: program the amount and the duration of your bolus for big
meals or slow digesting ones.'
Does either of these reproduce the 'double wave' bolus available on the
MiniMed 507C and the 508 pumps?
I am considering purchase of a new pump and I believe that the 'double wave'
would be of significant value to me.
I also think the D-Tronplus use of cartridges a step in the right direction.
Alan Reed.